mini MAP.03 System (for volumes of 2 mL to 100 mL)
A Full-Auotmated, True Walk Away, Simplest and Miniaturized TFF System for Sample Concentration and Buffer Exchange...
8 Keys Benefits
1. Smallest TFF system
2. Auto and digital operation system
3. Easy to use and Save time
4. Wide range of working volume, 1ml-1000ml
5. High recovery rate, up to 95%
6. Efficiency, no residue problem
7. Sterilized & reusable
8. Conveniences, space saving
Filtration is a technique that utilizes a porous barrier to separate suspended or dissolved materials in solution based on size or molecular eight.
Refer to ﬁgure as below, two type of membrane ﬁltration system are used, dead-end ﬁltration and tangential ﬂow ﬁltration (TFF).
Dead-end ﬁltration results in a buildup of product
Flow Rate Control from 0.2~250 ml/min, includes timer and calibration.
C Module : Surface Area = 20 cm, for sample 2~50ml
D Module : Surface Area = 115 cm, for sample 5~1,000 ml
- Part NO.
- MAP.03 System